The Communications Ministry meets as needed at 6:00 PM on the third Tuesday of the month.
Duties of the Communications Ministry
- Provide the means for sharing information among church members and other ministries
- Oversight of the Parish Post monthly church newsletter
- Communicate news and activities to the community through:
- use of local media outlets
- posting and updating outside advertisements
- keeping church literature current
- the church’s website, Twitter feed, and Facebook profile
How to Request Promotion of an Event
Publicity for an event can be requested through submission of a publicity form for church communications. Publicity forms are now used for any request for communications whether within or outside of the church. The form must be filled out and returned at least three weeks prior to the scheduled event. Submissions may be made to either the church secretary or to any member of the ministry.
Communications Ministry Members
Tracy Ingram, Chair